It was born of a love of lists, a love of books and the desire to bring bookish friends together.
This weeks topic:
Changes in my reading life
1. I seem to be liking a lot more historical fiction. I used to avoid it at all costs until I read one book and then I got hooked.
2. I like a lot more standalones now. I used to read a stand-alone between a series, but now I find myself reading them more often.
3. I’m loving science fiction! I can’t believe I waited so long to read this genre.
4. I’m reading a little bit less than I used to. I don’t like this, but since I’m working full time and studying part time, something has to give! Hopefully I can find some more time to read soon.
5. I tend to reach for authors I haven’t read before and I’m finding some really great reads.
So, that’s it. It’s top five this week as I can’t think of anymore.
Do you have any changes in your reading life? Let me know in the comments. 🙂