Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010, and then moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books and the desire to bring bookish friends together.
This weeks topic is:
Things I eat and drink while reading.
I don’t often eat when I’m reading, but I’ll list my easy picks:
1. A nice cup of tea (my favourite is Earl Grey, with a splash of milk)
2. Grapes (red or green) as these are easy to pick with one hand.
3. Strawberries (cut up) as these are also easy to pick at.
4. Hot chocolate, especially in the Winter when it is freezing!
5. Biscuits (my faves are cookies or bourbons)
6. Popcorn (who doesn’t love a big bowl of popcorn?)
7. Green tea. I can’t get enough…
8. Chocolate – as long as it is not melting.
9. Crisps (noisy, but so long as you are not annoying anybody…)
10. Sweets (my favourites are easy finger foods such as smarties or M&Ms)
So, that’s it . My ten favourite food and drinks to consume when I’m reading.
Do you agree with any of these? Let me know in the comments. 🙂